Terms and Conditions for Black Car Everywhere Limousine and Car Service.
Here are the Terms and Conditions for Black Car Everywhere Limousine and Car Service. We recommend you to read all the terms and conditions carefully to make a perfect journey and enjoy a hassles travel experience with BlackCar Everywhere Service:
Wait time. Extra stops, Extra route:
HERE IS THE TERMS AND CONDITIONS OF WAIT TIME, EXTRA STOPS, AND EXTRA ROUTE POLICY FOR ALL SCHEDULED & HOURLY RIDES WHICH WOULD BE ARRANGED FROM AIRPORTS, TRAIN STATIONS, RESIDENCE, OFFICES, GAMES, THEATER, RESTAURANT, CINEMAS, SHOPPING CENTRE, AND ALL PLACES.
We understand that cancellations are sometimes necessary and unavoidable. Unless otherwise agreed to or provided in writing, the following applies, for local service in the Chicago City area, we accept cancellations on sedan & SUV airport transfers without a charge (1) hour or more before the scheduled pick-up time. For Vans, stretch limousines, sprinters, and all-size coaches require no less than a 4-hour cancellation notice.
- If the customer’s final drop-off is different than the reservation, they must have to inform BlackCar everywhere before the pickup time, and if they are going farther than your original dropped-off location, additional charges may apply.
- We offer 1 Hour complimentary wait time for all airport arrivals.
- We offer 15 minutes complimentary wait time for non-airports pickup.
- Additional stops, including extra airline stops, must charge a minimum of $10 per stop with 10 mint wait time and $15 for SUVs.
- If the customer wants to make an additional stop farther than his original drop off location then the fare would be calculated according to the distance,
- After completion of free complimentary 15 minutes wait time, BlackCar everywhere is authorized to charge $1 wait time per minute for sedans and $1.50 for medium and full-size SUVs, and $2 per minute wait time for Luxury Sedan and SUV.
Meet & Greet Services:
We provide meet and greet services on request, meet & greet services will be charged at $35 other than the fare. We also offer a per-hour meet and greet for multiple people, and charge $45 per hour and, minimum for 2 hours.
HERE IS THE CANCELATION POLICY FOR ALL SCHEDULED AND HOURLY RIDES, WHICH WOULD BE ARRANGED FROM AIRPORTS, TRAIN STATIONS, RESIDENCES, OFFICES, GAMES, THEATERS, RESTAURANTS, CINEMAS, SHOPPING CENTRES, AND ALL OTHER PLACES.
We do free cancelation and change in reservation, if customers inform us prior to 1 hour; our chauffeurs always prepare in advance to avoid unnecessary delays in arrival time. If your flight is canceled or delayed more than 60 minutes than the scheduled arrival time, the customer must inform BlackCar everywhere limousine and car service in advance, in case if there would be no contact between the chauffeur and client, our chauffeurs are instructed not to wait more than 1 hour after the flight’s landing time. If the customer informs us about cancelation or any change in the booking time after 1 hour, in that scenario, we would charge full fare for the canceled ride, and if the customer wants to change the pickup time, we will charge the wait time for the time difference in the actual pickup time until the guest would be picked up. A cancellation can only be done by using the cancel feature in our customer App, BlackCar everywhere Website, or calling us on our helpline.
FREE CANCELATION PRIOR TO 4 HOURS OF PICKUP TIME:
I understand and agree to pay the entire fare price if the cancellation policy is not followed. If customers don’t cancel their ride prior to 4 hours then customers have to pay the full price for the full fare and would be considered as last-minute cancelation or no show, so the customer has to pay the full price of the fare.
Airport and Amtrak arrivals:
AIRPORT DEPARTURES- 4 HOURS PRIOR TO PICK UP TIME FOR A FULL REFUND OR IT WILL BE A FULL CHARGE IF CANCELLING WITHIN THE 2 HOUR TIME FRAME PICK UP AND DROP OFF, CUSTOMER CAN CANCEL THE RESERVATION FREE OF COST BEFORE 1 HOUR, IN CASE CUSTOMER WANT TO CANCEL THE RIDE AS A “LAST MOMENT CANCELATION”, IF CUSTOMER WILL CANCEL IN LAST 1 HOUR, WE WILL CHARGE FULL PRICE OF RESERVATION.
EXAMPLE-1: IF THE CLIENT DOES THE RESERVATION FOR 8:00 AM AND THEY CANCEL IT BY GOING ON THE WEBSITE /CALLING ON HELPLINE/CUSTOMER APP AT UNTIL 5 AM OR BEFORE, SO THE COMPANY WOULD NOT CHARGE ANYTHING, AND IT WOULD BE FREE CANCELATION.
EXAMPLE-2: IF A CUSTOMER DO CANCELATION WITHIN 4 HOUR SO COMPANY WILL CHARGE THE FULL FARE PRICE, IF THE CUSTOMER DO THE RESERVATION FOR 8 AM AND CANCEL IT AT 5:01 AM OR UNTIL 9 AM, WE WILL CHARGE THE FULL FARE.
FOR OTHER THAN AIRPORT /TRAIN STATIONS:
If the client does not show up without cancellation within 30 minutes after the agreed pickup time at the agreed pickup location, the chauffeur is authorized by the company to leave the location. If a customer does not show up, the ride must be paid for in full for their fare price.
FOR AIRPORTS / TRAIN STATIONS PICKUPS:
Scheduled pickup ride is considered a no-show when the User, passenger, or the person who booked the ride for someone, will not show up without cancellation within 60 minutes after the agreed pickup time at the agreed pickup location, at which flight and train delays or earlier flights and trains lead to a deferral of the scheduled pickup time by the planned period of time between the planned arrival time and the original pickup time. If a customer does not show up, the ride must be paid for in full and considered to be a “No-show”.
Liability: Black Car Everywhere will not be responsible for any damage, accident, which causes horse playing when the chauffeur is driving.
DAMAGES, CLEANINGS, ILLEGAL ACTIVITIES:
Customer shall be responsible for the cost of repair for damage to, or necessary cleaning, in the case caused by the customer.
- There will be a $150 cleaning surcharge for vomit incidents, and or any excessive cleaning needed to be caused by passengers.
- No smoking, no sexual activities, no other illegal activities are allowed in the vehicle, persons who are conducting illegal activities, any illegal drug usage, will be removed from the vehicles by the driver and no refunds will be issued.
Behavior in the Vehicle:
It’s the responsibility of the rider to ensure a safe ride. Eating is not allowed in vehicles. It’s therefore prohibited for guests to open the doors while driving, hang out of the windows, throw out anything/trash from the vehicle, and stick out any body parts from the vehicle, Smoking is prohibited in the vehicle, If the guest does not follow the terms and conditions, then the guest would be responsible for any damage/ repair, caused by the guest.
CREDIT CARD PAYMENT:
BLACK CAR EVERYWHERE USE CREDIT CARDS INFORMATION ONLY FOR ONE-TIME PAYMENT ON THE WEBSITE /ON-CALL RESERVATION IN ORDER TO CHARGE THE RIDER, IF CUSTOMER WANT TO SAVE THEIR PAYMENT INFORMATION, WE CAN SAVE IT FOR THEIR FUTURE RESERVATION PAYMENT BLACKCAR EVERYWHERE WOULD NOT BE RESPONSIBLE FOR ANY MISUSE OF CREDIT CARD, IN CASE OF MISUSE, THAT WOULD BE THE CUSTOMER RESPONSIBILITY TO DISPUTE THE TRANSACTION FROM THEIR OWN BANK.
It’s the User’s responsibility to ensure that all information that they are providing, or someone else on their behalf, has been provided to BlackCar everywhere limousine and car service should be complete and accurate, we don’t accept cheques.
The vehicles shown on the BlackCar everywhere website are only examples. we promise/bound to provide the equivalent or higher class service to clients, Subject to availability if we do not have available the same service, we are bound to provide higher class service, such as if we do not have an available sedan or medium-size SUV available at the committed time, we are bound to provide SUV or luxury SUV, with no additional cost to the guest.
Pet and Service Animals:
If the guests are traveling with their pet, they must disclose in the reservation remarks, in case of any damage/cleaning caused by the pet, the guest would be responsible for the damages or cleaning fee.
If the guests are traveling with a service animal, they have to follow the service animal policy.
Carriage of Children:
It’s required by law for safety seats for children should be requested to sit in the car seats, according to their age, guests can bring their own car seats or request for car seats to the BlackCar everywhere (we charge $15 extra to provide the car seat).
BlackCar everywhere is authorized to refuse to provide the service to the customer 1 hour before the pickup time, in case if the driver can’t make the availability on time, a weather issue, road accident, or driver is not available closer to your location or any incident happened to the driver while he was on his way.
For the charter/hourly service, it’s a rider’s responsibility to stay in 100 miles radius or if the guest wants to go far, it’s the customer’s responsibility to inform the company, in case if the customer did not inform, chauffeur has the right to refuse the rider at the spot.
Coronavirus Disease 2019 (COVID-19) STATEMENT:
BlackCar everywhere limousine and car service primary responsibility to provide care and safety to our guests, we serve that BlackCar everywhere has taken the necessary steps to continue to provide our high level of service to our guests. Being a caring chauffeur company, our commitment is towards our clients and employees is to make sure their safety. We are following the guidelines for controlling the spread of viruses.
- We are using hand sanitizer in all of our vehicles for passengers and drivers.
- Chauffeur’s have special instructions to wipe down all shared surfaces after each trip.
- We instruct our chauffeur’s to use Dettol’s/Lysol/ disinfecting wipes in our cars for cleanliness and disinfection.
- We advise using hand sanitizer between rides and after handling luggage.
- We advise the use of tissues in vehicles to use when you cough, sneeze or touch your face. Throw used tissues in the trash.
- It’s the driver and customer both responsibility to cover their mouth and nose with masks while traveling in a vehicle.
- Being a customer, if you feel uncomfortable, feeling sick, it’s the customer’s responsibility to use an Ambulance/ emergency vehicle for the chauffeur’s safety.
- Being a Transportation company, we instruct our chauffeurs, if they feel uncomfortable with providing transport to a visibly sick passenger for safety reasons, they can choose to refuse transport service, However, discrimination against passengers on the basis of race, national origin, or other reasons as described in our company is against the law.
- It’s our commitment, whenever you are traveling; we will continue to provide you with safe, reliable chauffeur service.
Contract Acknowledgement: The guest is signing this contract and acknowledges that they agreed with the terms and conditions mentioned above, BlackCar everywhere limousine and car service have no responsibility for neither lost nor damaged luggage or personal belongings, we are not responsible if a customer left any item in the vehicle, I also agree to follow the guideline as mentioned in the booking page, like, if guest booked the sedan, they can carry 2.5 luggage, 3.5 luggage with medium-size SUV, and 5 luggage with full-size SUV, and follow the seat instructions according to seat belts, if the customer booked the sedan and show up with more 4 people and more than 2.5 luggage, the chauffeur is authorized to refuse the service for more luggage or more guests, Exceeding the number of passengers is a violation of state law and our insurance guidelines.